Running VoltGun Running VoltGun

This has a lot of potential and is pretty solid for a jam game. The opening was kind of weak and almost made me want to quit but the gun upgrades sold it. Blowing people away with such fun weapons is really enjoyable; I almost wish you'd start with the first upgrade you encounter.

The enemies you have to take forever putting bullets into in the beginning are frustrating especially since they are pushovers once you get an upgrade.

SinclairStrange responds:

If you press F and change the gun to hi-power you should blast through them like hot knife through butter (even with the starting gun) :) I think I should edit it so start on high power mode instead of the lower power. (Actually I'll do that now.)

I'd of liked to toy with the lo-hi settings more if I had more time but alas, game jams :P

Royal Cats Royal Cats

Beautiful art. The game is quite engaging in spite of its simplicity, which, is a good thing.

I think the game gets hard too fast and its challenging to multi-task, but the challenge of mastering the input is the main draw anyway. Good work

Shard Hunters Shard Hunters

Very cute; fun, simple idea.

Lots of potential that was missed, though. I feel like the combat was introduced too slowly and I almost quit since the beginning was so slow and predictable. The staggeringly slow pace of the player also made the early areas feel boring. However, once the player gets the fire spell and encounters his first enemy, the game gets a lot more depth. The combination of combat and traps is infinitely more engaging than the initial "grab keys, find exit" concept.

Anyway, I think you have some fun ideas here that are worth fleshing out for a proper sequel. Good luck, keep making games.

Super Smash Monsters - Web Super Smash Monsters - Web

This has a lot of potential but is still pretty rough around the edges. Voted yes on Greenlight.

Enemies mechanics are fairly boring; slow and predictable. I would like to see more variety and diverse behavior/movement patterns from them. Visuals really need some improvement but they get the job done.

The boss battle was easily the most enjoyable part. It felt a lot like Binding of Issac boss fights, but thats not a bad thing.

I like where this is going.

MoraesStudio responds:

Thanks for voting, I will improve the game until the final version

Trump's World Trump's World

Art was good at least. Gameplay was bad; carnival games are for carnivals. They do not make for good video game mechanics.

Taco Trump Down Taco Trump Down

Bravo, my friend! You've captured the anti-American, pro-immigrant vigor and anti-capitalist, pro-welfare mentality of the progressive left in one game! It feels good encouraging criminals from failing countries to enter our great one.

And let's not forget the shit on Donald Trump metaphor! Shit on something you don't like, even though it wants to help save its own country? Brilliant allegory for the left!

Consider this for the sequel: You should make a sequel where Taco Man helps the cartel sell drugs in America and leads his downtrodden people to leech welfare off of Trump's America! Maybe Taco Man can help his people commit a few rapes on the way?

Gameplay is simple enough; I just wish there were more obstacles to destroy. Perhaps throw in some upgrades between rounds.

The Donald Trump Dating Simulator from Hell The Donald Trump Dating Simulator from Hell

Cute idea. Theres no dating though. Also, too bad its every "joke" is a hackneyed leftist straw man.

Labeling theory is smart propaganda at least.

Trump That Tomato Trump That Tomato

Unresponsive controls. Besides that, this is basic as fuck. It might be a funny troll game for some miscreants; but this is junk otherwise.

LDKid69 responds:

I've asked a lot of people if the controls were unresponsive and they said they weren´t. What do you think is unresponsive, maybe I can update it and make it better.
Also I know it's basic, it's supposed to be. There really aren't many ways I can complicate this (or I just didn't think of them wich is possible, I'm not very creative). This was requested by a friend of mine so I made it, added 2 modes and made his movement a little unpredictable but not to much so it's not too hard to hit him.

Da Best Gaem Da Best Gaem

A quintessential addition to the MLG Circuit, Da Best Gaem moves gamers unlike any piece of video game history before it. Stunning, dank relative memes strike a chord in the heart of even the most jaded gamer. An airhorn plays like an angelic tune to my calloused ears and brings a cathartic tear to my eye.

We yearn for the past, and the melodies of Nyan Cat brings twinges of sweet nostalgia to the forefront of my brain; as though a dear, long lost friend has returned to me. The inclusion of Hitler, our planet's greatest man, also makes his unifying presence felt in the game. A lot of men may hate Hitler, but remember, the iconoclast Hitler brought us all together to fight a unified enemy - Himself. Hitler did not what he wanted, but what he felt needed to be done to strengthen our bonds- much like consumption of Doritos with our merry brethren strengthen our bounds at any MLG tournament. I say, the author, nay the philosopher, Deathink, has moved me in a way I've never moved before. 11/10, would play again.

deathink responds:

You are a true connoisseur of fine MLG gaming.

Thanks for taking the time to decode and savor its deep satirical literary commentary.
This game was hand crafted by personally selecting only the ripest memes, and quality control tested by the most skilled gamer gurls.

You may have camped this commentary... but you no scoped my heart!

You Have 8 Bricks You Have 8 Bricks

I love everything about this. Beautiful execution and perfect game feel :O

Rarykos responds: