Brawl Skits :( Brawl Skits :(

I'd say good but only if you weren't a decade late to make this commentary

SirLenward responds:

I see your point, but the joke is targeted towards people who've seen brawl taunts when they were below the age of 10, as myself. XD

Cream Cream

Eerie aesthetic and concept that compliments the hauntingly good commentary.

When paradise comes, the masses will reject it. The average mind is too subject to subversion of the powerful.

Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

Decent animation and nice production quality. Fundamentally flawed premise: If everyone is riding in the wagon, who is going to pull the wagon?

1.You say that automation will destroy jobs, then later claim it will help people be more entrepreneurial. What?

2. Also flawed reasoning: the incentive is stripped from the would-be-entrepreneur. Why work when he can have things handed to him? Also, why bother becoming wealthy when his wealth will be taken from him? You are dooming the creative thinker to a life of mediocrity.

Nothing about nature is "equal"; you can't defy the laws of reality. All redistributive economics either fail (see Venezuela) or are currently riding off the success of capitalist countries (see Iceland).

adamanimates responds:

1. It sounds like a contradiction when put like that, but both things are true. My point is that people aren't lazier when you give them money. You were told that by the rich so they wouldn't have their taxes go up. There still will be jobs for a long time to come, and we need innovation and the basis for people to build on their ideas. One example of what I mean by entrepreneurial is that in the study in India, some people from poor villages were able to buy fishing gear and thus have a way to support themselves when they couldn't before.

Automation is also absolutely destroying jobs at the same time. All the repetitive, systematic stuff is getting automated as fast as it can. Maybe In the super long term, even that fisherman in India won't have a job because some machine catches the fish and sells them cheaper than he can afford to live on. What would you suggest then? I'd say that a portion of the massive gain in productivity should go to keeping people alive. In the case if everyone is riding in the wagon, robots are pulling the wagon. Until we get to that point, most of us pull with increasing help from machines.

2. Would you stop working after earning $12,000 in a year? That's the most common number thrown around for Basic Income. It could start lower than that, as it already does in the current system working in Alaska (about $2000). The work disincentive is a fiction. There's a lot of evidence about this, and it's all in the links up there. Basic Income is designed to avoid the current welfare trap, which is when people earn more by staying home instead of working. Once they start a job, a big chuck of their benefits disappear and it's not worth it. Basic income gradually tapers off the benefits until you make a middle-class salary, so there's no reason to not try and better your situation.

As for your ideas about redistributive economics, they are grounded in ideology and probably can't be changed by anything I type. But hey, I'll give it a shot. I think for Venezuela you have the cause and effect backwards. Venezuela's social programs are mostly funded by oil money, which accounts for 95% of exports. So what happens when oil prices go down? I don't see how it's the fault of the average Venezuelan for what the Saudis are doing with oil prices.

You're using the old arguments against communism, but Basic Income is a pretty capitalist idea. It was supported by who I imagine is one of your heroes, Milton Friedman. He wanted a way to simplify the massive bureaucracy of the welfare system. Turns out Basic Income is a more efficient way to do that. It almost was implemented in the States in 1969, but Democrats blocked it.

Cracked Out Seinfeld Cracked Out Seinfeld

FANTASTIC

Snacks On A Plane Snacks On A Plane

You have a bizarre mind - in a good way. I liked this for being so odd.

The only thing I really think is weak was the transition from explosion to beach. It was just so abrupt.

TRUMPED TRUMPED

Boring, overdone jokes and a desperate attempt to be relevant caused this trainwreck.

I liked your eating Obama scene though; that was funny.

Samination responds:

My friend tried to get me to remove that scene so many times. He said he was awful. I told him that'd be the one everyone would like the most if he hated it. xD

Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody) Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody)

I never thought I could ever enjoy a Naruto parody but you proved me wrong. This was hilarious

ALSO SICK RAPPING

EdwardMarr responds:

Thanks man! There are some decent parodies out there so I'm honored.

New Wave Halloween Collab New Wave Halloween Collab

Some really good pieces in here. My eyes were happy and I laughed a few times. GOOD WORK BOYS

Only criticism is the live action cuts, though funny at first, felt really out of place and too frequent, but thats just me being picky. Overall fun watch.

Pepe Trump MAGA Dance Pepe Trump MAGA Dance

Now that's a rare pepe. Congratulations, you are now on the ADL watchlist.

PRAISE KEK

ConeZone responds:

PRAISE!! :D

See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness

most original madness cartoon ive ever seen.

A+ good work boys