Tyler

Filters may affect review visibility.

170 Movie Reviews

Karma is served

Mr. Hatcher loves the Slappers too

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hIS FAVE TEAM <3

looks amazing!

59 Game Reviews

I'm going to be critical to help you:

This is a very uninspired rip-off of Issac. You vaguely copied the game's structure but none of its charm.

Why is there only one door to travel through? Different paths would be interesting other than just going forward.

It's roguelike but none of the randomized elements are interesting. Random monster placements with a severely limited amount of enemy types is tedious.

Upgrades are handled in a boring way. I have to grind to get better? Whats the point of playing after you unlock all shop rewards? Enemies and bosses should drop upgrades instead of lame grinding.

The art is kind of charming. The style is cool but feels very uncanny- its almost too smooth.

The Zekka boss is way too easy. If I stand diagonally (top right) from him, he can't hit me at all.

If you take the criticisms above into consideration, perhaps you'll have a nice game on your hands. Good luck

This was surprisingly trippy lol

This review will be critical, but respectful:

PROS

+ The game is kind of cute and vaguely nostalgic

CONS

- Dialogue crashes game immediately

- Controls are not intuitive

Your inspirations are obvious. But they're more mimicry than inspiration; you do nothing new with Zelda and Pac-man tropes making this design approach boring and frankly lazy. I won't even comment on the perverted marketing angle but what little sex appeal there is here is too lacking to tantalize horny players into forgiving the glaring flaws.

11 Audio Reviews

Taco

Id happily die to this tbh

Wow, great job guys!

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

Thanks!

111 Art Reviews

Wow - I never noticed this in anime :O

Beautiful

The background makes it feel like a screenshot from an isometric dungeon crawler (feeling Diablo 2 vibes)

This makes me wanna animate your characters sometime

PigLice responds:

Okay well you ruined the fucking surprise I've been working on an asset pack and pitch for you for quite some time now. I have tons of shit made dude. Tons. Oodles. Lots. Maybe 1 day :)

be the person your dog thinks you are.
[header by @AtTheSpeedOf]